Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sushmita's craze for tattoo's


It is a very well known fact that Fomer Miss Universe Sushmita Sen is crazy about tattoos. And undoubtedly her tattoos speak of her personality and she has got four inkings etched on herself in the past year. The 34-year-old actress’ latest tattoo is a bold etching of the words ‘I Am’ on her right wrist, which she says is a proud declaration of her own identity. “I love tattoos. I have three on the arms but the fourth one I cannot show you. They are all permanent and I think I will add more to them,” Sushmita declared. The one on her right arm reads ‘Temptation’ and she also sports a tattoo on the left wrist which says ‘Soli deo glory’, meaning ‘Glory to God alone’ in Latin. “I love my Temptation tattoo, with the T shaped like a dagger. To me it means that temptation is a beautiful feeling, but it is equally dangerous,” said the actress who is currently busy selecting contestants for the ‘I Am She’ pageant…take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment