Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kylie doesn't regret losing money!


Pop star Kylie Minogue has no regrets about losing money on her recent US shows even though the tour made a loss as she found the American gigs "rewarding".

The 'Spinning Around' hit-maker took her act to the States last year, performing in cities including Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York.

The shows failed to make a profit and ended up costing the singer money, but the 45-year-old singer insisted that the tour was worth it, Access Hollywood reported.

"It was a micro-tour, but I've got to tell you it was so rewarding. It was a mission from the heart... It was like... setting my wallet on fire because basically it just made no financial sense to do it, but I just reached a point where I thought, 'That's it! I just wanna!' I got a lot of reward from it. Right back to the heart, so it was amazing," said Minogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment